It's that time of the year and nothing says peak Autumn season like Pumpkin Pie! Our resident Chef (who also happens to be our Ecommerce Director) put a spin on the classic fall pie in appreciation of the popular "Pumpkin Spice Latte"
- 15 oz Organic Pumpkin Filling
- 8 oz Coconut Condensed Milk
- 3 oz Coldbrew Coffee or chilled Coffee
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Clove
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Baking Powder
- Frozen Pie Crust (It's just easier!)
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
- 1 Quart Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees (f)
- In a large bowl whip together Pumpkin Filling, Condensed Coconut Milk, Coffee and Eggs until well mixed
- Add in all spices and baking soda to pie batter until well incorporated
- Pour batter into pie crust
- Bake for 15min
- Lower temperature to 325 Degrees and continue to back for 30 to 35min
- Let Pie cool overnight and serve!
Cinnamon Whipped Cream Directions:
- Place heavy cream in a chilled large bowl with Cinnamon and whisk until firm peaks can be formed.
- Chill overnight and place dollop on sliced pie!